BONPILATES S.L. EQUIPMENTS WARRANTY
Bonpilates S.L. commits to offer its direct guarantee as manufacturer and seller over all our long-lasting Equipments, according with written in Real Decreto Legislativo 1/2007, de 16 de noviembre, por el que se aprueba el texto refundido de la Ley General para la Defensa de los Consumidores y Usuarios y otras leyes complementarias. Corresponding to the law, Bonpilates S.L. offers whole life guarantee over all the stretcher frames (aluminum or wood), which constitute the main structure of: Reformer; Cadillac; Chair and Barrel. In addition to that, Bonpilates S.L. offers 2 years guarantee over all other equipments and accessories that we manufacture.
For exercising this right to warranty, client must show the invoice corresponding to the purchase. For that, client must send an email to the following address email@example.com, explaining the event occurred, and showing documents or pictures regarding to this.
It is excluded from the guarantee coverage, all those stretcher frames which have been manipulated or modified by other agents than Bonpilates and without our consent; as well as all those articles and Equipments whose defects have been produced due to a careless use or misuse. The products grouped under the name “Small Equipment” are also excluded from the guarantee.
Bonpilates S.L, on its commitment with the professional world of Pilates, promises to provide our support to all our clients, managing all issues related with their purchases, and working for reaching the highest level of efficiency along all the experience between Bonpilates S.L. and the client.
Bonpilates S.L. offers a 15 days period for returning the Equipments in those cases when the client is not satisfied with the purchase; the equipment was not chosen correctly; or the client has changed her mind. The conditions for the return of goods are as follows:
- The return must be requested within 15 calendar days of receipt of the goods.
- The original packaging must be kept for the duration of the return period or until it is ensured that the product is suitable for your interests since, in the event of a return, this packaging will be used to collect the products.
- Bonpilates S.L. will manage the collection through a third party transport ompany in coordination with the customer’s availability, unless the customer decides that they wish to manage and assume the collection by they own means.
- Bonpilates will commit to the date of departure of the order from the factory, but never to the date of delivery.
- The cost of returning the goods will be borne by the customer.
- Once the goods have been received by seller, Bonpilates Production Department will ensure that the returned products are in good condition and, one this has been checked, a refund will be made to the customer, minus the cost of collection.
- Bonpilates will proceed with the shipment of the order upon receipt of full payment of the confirmed proforma invoice (unless another departure date is agreed upon with the recipient). In the event of refusal to accept the order, one it has left the factory, Bonpilates S.L. will not refund the transport costs.
In case the reason of returning is the faulty status of the Equipments,
- If the defect appears at the moment of receiving the Equipments by the client, Bonpilates S.L. will send a new one or give back the whole amount of the purchase. For that, it will be needed the client sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 48 hours after the receiving.
- If the imperfection appears later, Bonpilates Team will analyze the case and act according to the result of the analysis.
In both cases Equipments or accessories must be sent back to the company for their meticulous analysis. To proceed with the reimbursement, you will need to communicate it to Bonpilates Sales
Department, within period and terms previously indicated, to the following phone numbers or email address:
- 637 02 97 48 – email@example.com
- 666 58 18 36 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy does not infringe at any case the Warranty Right neither the Desisting Right.
For the right maintenance of the Equipments, it is necessary to follow the instructions written below:
- Upholstery must be clean only with water and a microfibre cloth after using It.
- For stains which cannot be removable with water, use one small spoon of powder or liquid washing detergent mixed with 2 liters of water and a nonscratching scouring pad.
- Springs must be replaced each two years for guarantee their tension and their safety.
- Wheels must be clean and lubricated periodically for allowing the carriage to slide correctly and smoothly.
- Regulatory springs bar must be clean and lubricated periodically for allowing its correct functioning.
- Reformer rails must be clean and lubricated periodically for allowing the wheels to slide correctly and smoothly along the structure.